Fishing Trip Rates
CALL: 1-800-665-5321 for more details.
2018 American Plan Rates
Main Camp on Bolton Lake
- 3-day $2499 U.S.
- 4-day $2799 U.S.
- 5-day $3099 U.S.
- 6-day $3299 U.S.
- 7-day $3499 U.S.
*Group discounts available
American Packages Include:
- Winnipeg to Bolton return airfare on a privately chartered airplane.
- Accommodations in a private cabin for every group with full bathroom facilities, private bedrooms and a deck overlooking the lake.
- An Experienced Guide every day for every 2 anglers who will cook a daily shore lunch extravaganza, and take you to the best fishing available.
- Gourmet meals prepared by our chef and served in our licensed dining room
- Daily Maid Service
*All prices are per person. Taxes, fishing licenses and gratuities are not included.
Joint Lake and Aswapiswanan Lake and Kitchi Lake
- 4-day $1600 U.S.
- 5-day $1850 U.S.
- 7-day $2250 U.S.
Outpost Packages Include:
- Winnipeg to Bolton return airfare
- Accommodations in a private cabin with shower facilities and a deck overlooking the lake. It’s the only cabin on the lake!
- A 14 foot boat for every 2 anglers with a 15 hp two stroke outboard motor, padded swivel seats, and flat floors. And unlimited boat gas.
- Basic food package of Potatoes, Onions & Canola Oil. Plus a large cooler of ice to start your trip.
- An entire lake for just your group.
*All prices are per person. Taxes, fishing licenses and groceries are not included.
Booking Your Trip
Booking your fishing trip to Bolton Lake Lodge & Outposts is easy. We help you determine the best dates to book your vacation and arrange your flight schedules from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
We’ve negotiated special rates and other preferential treatment for our guests through Continental Travel. They offer flexible booking terms, low airfares, and experienced agents to assist you with your travel arrangements. They have all the information required at their fingertips and can inform you within seconds of all the options available to help you get the best value for your travel dollar.
Advantages like these combined with low airfares makes Continental Travel a great alternative to spending time and energy for seat sales that limit your flexibility. Call Continental Travel at 1-866-276-8376 and ask for Suzanne or email firstname.lastname@example.org for complete details.
Booking Your Own Flight
Occasionally, some guests prefer to arrange their own flight schedules to Bolton Lake Lodge & Outposts. If you choose this option, we’ll help oversee your travel plans to ensure a smooth vacation with us.
If you arrive in Winnipeg a day or two before your booked dates at our lodge, we will make hotel arrangements for you near the airport. We’ve partnered with many reputable local hotels to secure special discount rates for our guests.
We will pick you up at your hotel on the day you travel to the lodge. You will then be put on a scenic flight to our northern Manitoba lodge. Within a few hours you will arrive at Bolton Lake Lodge where you will relax until your fishing expedition begins.
A $500 deposit is required when booking your trip. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Trip balance is due 30 days prior to trip start date. Bolton Lake Lodge is not responsible for weather conditions, acts of war or acts of God affecting your trip.