Aswap Lake Outpost
Experience fishing at its finest at our Aswap Lake Outpost. You will have exclusive access to the entire lake during your stay. Enjoy the freedom and exclusivity that this magnificent lake and outpost offers.
Aswap Lake is a fly-in outpost that offers comfortable accommodations and essential gear for your fishing expedition. Everything will be provided to ensure your trip runs smoothly.
Aswap Lake Outpost is equipped with radio communication. This ensures that you will always have direct contact with the main lodge should you require anything.
Call us today at 1-800-665-5321 or visit our rates page for more details.
- New Cabin built in the fall of 2014!
- Marine Radio and Satellite Phone to stay in touch with the base camp on Bolton Lake
- Staple items included in the package – Potatoes, Onions and Canola Oil
- Food packages arranged at additional charge
- Weight limit of 75 pounds of gear/food per person
- Fly-in access only
- Only cabin on the lake
- Sleeps 8 Comfortably
- Solar powered lights
- Propane heater
- Propane refrigerator
- Hot indoor shower
- Features trophy Northern Pike and Walleye
- 100 square miles of lake to fish, it’s over 15 miles long!
- Holds the record for most successful trip by one group of 8 anglers… 56 trophy Northern Pike caught in one week
- Four New 14′ boats with 15 h.p. motors, padded swivel seats and floor boards
- Most packages run Saturday – Saturday from May – September, but occasionally we can setup a shorter trip.