Joint Lake Outpost
Joint Lake offers everything the serious fisherman wants in a fly-in outpost. Exclusive access to the entire lake, complemented with comfortable accommodations. If you have ever dreamed about having the ultimate fishing vacation, then you’ve found the perfect place.
This fully equipped outpost ensures you have everything you need to enjoy your fishing adventure. Outfitted with communications equipment, hot shower, cooking facilities and more, you’ll soon realize that we’ve taken care of all the details.
Your extraordinary fishing trip to Joint Lake includes flight arrangements, lodging, meals, and gear. Book early and save!
Call us today at 1-800-665-5321 or visit our rates page for more details.
- Fly-in access only
- Only cabin on the lake
- Features trophy Northern Pike, Walleye, and Lake Trout
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- 90 square miles of lake to fish
- Deep holes down to 95 feet
- Four 14′ boat with 15 h.p. motors, padded swivel seats and floor boards.
- Solar powered lights and wood stove
- Back up Generator for charging battery system and breathing machines
- Propane refrigerator
- Hot indoor shower
- Marine Radio to communicate with the base camp on Bolton Lake
- Food packages arranged at additional charge
- Heavy staple items included in the package – Potatoes, Onions and Canola Oil
- Weight limit of 75 pounds of gear/food per person
- Most packages run Sunday – Sunday from May – September, but occasionally we can setup a shorter trip.